Saturday, February 28, 2009

Spring is springing!!!

Thursday's beautiful weather and all the budding trees called us outside for an afternoon of enjoying nature. Raegen played and I worked. I pulled out the tubs of Raegen's baby clothes and sorted through them....RheaLana, trash, keep. I've known for some time that I kept WAY too many clothes, but it was just too hard to let them go at the time. Now that my little man is two and there is no baby on the way, I just don't see the point in keeping them. I definitely think it was good therapy for me...although I experienced a mild panic attack at the thought of getting rid of them, it quickly subsided and I made quick work of the work!

Tub #1

Tub #2

What I'm selling...


What I'm keeping...notice some of the clothes are fall/winter and I will be "letting go" of them at the next RL sale.

Raegen had fun being outside...the weather was perfect.

I love that God makes it all green again...

This should make you laugh...I never got around to removing my pumpkin from my fall decorations...a friend suggested I just leave it and we'll see if the seeds take root and produce any pumpkins next year. I forgot it was sitting on top of my daffodils!! :)

Silver Leap Maple buds

Mom..what is this again?! :)

Burning bush

I don't remember what I planted here...tulips, maybe??


Yarrow springing up already...it's a MAJOR hardy plant.

My crepes...hope they'll hold out 'til after our last frost...you know we'll have another!!

And to close...a little mud never hurt a thing. ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?