Monday, March 9, 2009

1, 2, 3, 4...

Grandma brought us some daffodils from Grandma Bonnie's yard. In fact, they are really daffodils Grandma Bonnie transplanted from Grandma Autrey's yard. Would you like to guess how many daffodils are in this bucket?

If you said anything but 157 you would be incorrect. :) It was PERFECT planting weather today. We really need to decide if we're going to have a garden this year or not and get on it while this weather is so nice.
Raegen and I geared up for our time outdoors...old clothes and his boots is all he needs...

Oh, the fun things you find as a boy...

All done...we planted 51 here...

and another 106 here...

2 comments:

Angela Ibarra said...

I am not looking forward to the day when Hayden brings me things that squirm,boys will be boys

TheWinstonFamily said...

Your pictures of Reagan are great. Of course he is such a cutie pie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?