Thursday, March 12, 2009

It doesn't get more random than this.

Let me start by addressing the person that has been calling my house NON-STOP this am. It doesn't matter how much you call, I will not answer the land line...they are far too old school for me. Please refer to our cellular numbers if you would like to contact us. The land line is here for emergency purposes or when I don't want to get up from the desk to get my mobile phone. I am going to assume you are a telemarketer or the like and therefore do not have our carry on our hip phone numbers.
On to the important things in life...
I blurred this picture so as not to shock you too much, but this is how I found Raegen after Tuesday morning's nap. :) He wet his diaper, took it off, threw it in the floor, and went back to sleep. ha.

Yesterday morning Raegen and I were playing in the play room and I kept hearing a faint knock on the window. I finally realized it was frozen precipitation falling from the sky.

The cold weather didn't keep me from completing my mission...dropping off 160 items at Rhea Lana. Momma Angie watched Raegen while I was gone. There is no good way to entertain a toddler while simultaneously tagging and hanging up your RL items!


Ch-ch-ch CHIA!!
I've been meaning to blog about this for a while. Remember those adorable scrub tops I made a few weeks back? This is the thank you card I received from Amanda...too cute!
It cracked me up. Obviously she cared enough to send the very best. ;)


And finally, what could be better today than making
April's 'should-be-famous' White Chicken Chili??
This stuff is yummo!! April made it for us while we were on our Colorado vacay...Di-vine!
1lb chicken
1med onion
1 T veg oil
1 1/2 t garlic powder
2 cans great northern beans, rinsed & drained
14 1/2 oz. broth
1 t salt
8oz green chiles
1t cumin
1t dried oregano
1/2 t pepper
1/4t cayenne pepper
Bring all ingredients to boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 30 min.

Just before serving, remove from heat and add
8oz sour cream
1/2 c. whipping cream
Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

Well, if your number is in the phone book (or whitepages.com) and I needed to call you that is how I would do it since I don't know your cell number. :~) Of course, email is my preferred way of communication mostly because it is so quick and I like to talk too much. :~) And I am still in that old school that thinks cell phones are for long distance calling and emergencies away from home. :~) I much prefer talking on my land line because of better reception out here in the sticks.:~)

Is Raegen potty training? Sounds like he is well on his way!

I am going to try that recipe it looks delicious! Thanks for sharing!

The Stain Family said...

haha... :) We actually had a neighbor across the way that called us over and over a few weeks ago...she eventually found my cell and reached me on that. ha. Billy keeps telling me to get an answering machine, but I think we'd forget to check it. ;)

We are at the forefront of potty training....not trying to push things. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?