Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blog-o-versary!

Today is my one year blog anniversary! This blog mostly started as a way for Grandpa and other family members that live afar, to keep up with our family. It has turned into a record book for me! I'm terrible at remembering events, dates, etc. (i.e. my husband bringing me roses!). I love having a resource to turn to when I need help remembering when Raegen did this or that. It's a fun online scrapbook for me...maybe one day I'll start a REAL scrapbook, but until then, this is good enough for me.
Here's an update on the bruise. Changing color some, but doesn't seem to bother him. Arnica is our friend!!

1 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

I started a blog for family and friends to keep up with us also, but it has become a record book for me, too. I am enjoying being able to journal online! I don't have to worry about where to put all that scrap booking paraphernalia either!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?