Saturday, March 21, 2009

Coming to a toddler near you...

Today we're in NWA for a birthday celebration. Baby Annelise is turning ONE! The invitation read, "this is our last "first" birthday". A few of the aunts and uncles, along with Grandma and Pawpaw got together to get this...

It's a Radio Flyer Walker Wagon and I HIGHLY recommend it. Raegen got his the Christmas before his February birthday and he still plays with it. Now that he can walk unassisted, he uses it to haul his trucks, tractors, and balls! So cute, practical, and durable!


Here are a few shirts I made for the new one and two-year olds in our lives. I saw these on Etsy a month ago and thought they would be the perfect gift...and so easy to make! Why reinvent the wheel, right??

If you know me, I think you know what this means....if you have a one or two-year old, you'll be seeing one of these soon!! :)
Thank you Jenn for all your help!!

1 comments:

Kari said...

Those shirts are so cute! And, I love the wagon! Very nifty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?