Friday, March 20, 2009

It's only a matter of height.

Last night we had a dinner for the guys and their families. Despite March Madness and it's tug at men's heartstrings, we had a great turnout. I guess BBQ trumps sitting at home watching the talking box.
Raegen's quite the socialite, but tends to favor Mr. Steve.
{maybe it's the sweet tea?}
Most of the kids are quite a bit older than Raegen. Which is perfect for him because he just wants to grab someone by the finger and lead them around. He's definitely not the type to hide behind mama's apron.
This was my first time meeting baby J, and by the looks of her I thought she was older than Raegen.


She is actually three months YOUNGER than my little man. They had a lot of fun playing together and running from each other. {typical toddlers, right?}
Judging from her height and speed, she just may be a basketball star one day.

I kept saying, "She is wearing boots with a heel!"....but in all honesty, she really is taller. Poor guy, he gets it honest. ;)
Despite the height difference, baby J did teach Raegen a little something....
"Cheese!" for the camera. It was so cute.

2 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

Everybody knows girls mature faster than boys! :~) They are both such cuties!

Kari said...

Awww!!! How sweet! I just love his cheeks!!!
He'll grow, just wait, and you will be begging him to shrink back to baby again!
Her jacket is too cute, though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?