Saturday, April 25, 2009

Eetsa-meata-balla

Raegen and I headed east on Thursday for a day of cooking with the Witcher's. The baby will be here shortly and Stacy wants a freezer stock full of frozen meals...and seeing as I'll be helping her out for a bit, I do too!
The boys are always up to something...

John Deere Pink. I remembered to bring play clothes, but no hat.
Cousin Madisyn came to the rescue with this one...






Back to business...we made lasagna

Madisyn helped with spreading the cheese on.
She made it look like "snow".

meatloaf...


stuffed shells...

and meatballs! {sorry, no picture}

Grif made his own dog leash for Dusty...


who's leading who?

Fun times at Witcher Farms. We're set and ready...bring on the baby!

3 comments:

Holli said...

That food looks delicious! Your little man is too cute!

Kari said...

You made me want lasagna, bad!!! ha ha
Cute pictures!

The Wallace Family said...

That looks like so much fun for everyone! What a blessing that you will be able to help Stacy. I know you all are excited ~ I am too! Bring on the baby pictures! :~)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?