Monday, April 27, 2009

It all started with a question

The Fason's came by to visit on Friday night and
BF kept asking Raegen, "wanna go home with me?"
It wasn't long before Raegen was saying,
"Adios, Hasta la vista, and Sayonara"

I don't think the biggest cheetos bag in the world could have lured him to stay...
BF had toads...

You're staying here, right?

Let's blow this joint.

With the house all to ourselves and no one to mother {or father!},
we made a beeline for W-M and picked up some essentials for B...various brands of iced tea!
He's been wanting to try different brands {I always use Lipton} and I guess being childless provided the perfect opportunity for such a feat.

2 comments:

Kari said...

WOW! Yay for a break, huh!?

Lesley said...

Loved this post...found you through Nesting Place...yeah for a childless night...hope the tea thing worked out....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?