Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oh. my. dear. sweet. goodness.

I found this recipe while on another blog today.
{oooh...I have found so many neat blogs lately...more on that later}
--
I've been craving sweets lately {sooo unlike me, ahem} so when I came across this recipe , I knew it was do or diet.
And do I DID!
It's been a long time since I've had some peanut butter cookies, and I have to say this is a delicioso recipe! I consider myself a crummy cookie maker, but these turned out beautifully. I think next time I might add chocolate chips!
Our neighbor's to the right of us are both retired and travel the country during the winter months. They try to stay gone until all the scary tornadic weather has come and gone. Well, they came home yesterday {4/1} so Raegen and I took a dozen cookies over and welcomed them back to the neighborhood. It's nice to have them, and their little dog Bogie, home.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I think I may have to surprise my husband with a batch! I am not a cookie maker, either. I RARELY even cook! I need to fix that. ha ha. How nice of you to welcome your neighbors back like that! Wish I lived beside you. ha ha!!

The Wallace Family said...

Those are so pretty! How did you get them all the same size? Are you just good? Or do you have one of those little cookie scoops? I have been thinking about purchasing one, but haven't wanted to spend the $$$ on a luxury. :~) I do bake a lot of cookies though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?