Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Raegen Love

Raegen and I met up with Miss Kibs herself {and Bebe too!} for a run the other day.
{Did I just type run? er, that would be stroll}
The Little King only let us get in about three or four laps around the park, but I didn't mind too much. We weren't halfway through the first lap and I felt like we'd already done TEN. Lately I've been more interested in reaching my daily Starburst intake than pounding the pavement. Hopefully this warmer weather will entice me to come out and play.


Today was April Fool's, but there was no foolin' here.
Just a boy and his toys...and that's no joke.
He may not be able to count to 10 {or even 5} or recite his ABCs,
but the boy can clear a toybox in under 10 seconds.
Such mad skillz don't come easy. He's been training for some time...
No doubt he'll go pro.

4 comments:

Kari said...

I love Raegen pictures! HE is such a little cutie! That is a great skill to have as a toddler!!! Charlotte can clean out a toy box pretty fast, too. Although I think Raegen has got her by a few seconds!!! ha ha

lindalou said...

What is it with kids and emptying the toy box. Both my grandsons to that whenever they come over and then of course, they have to climb in.

The Wallace Family said...

I agree with Kari ~ I love Raegen pictures! His eyes are gorgeous. Funny post. You make me smile!

Rachel said...

he is so beautiful and growing so much! We miss ya'll!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?