Friday, April 10, 2009

Our newest addition...it's a boy!

Didn't we JUST say LAST NIGHT that we didn't need a dog? My how things change. ha! Billy sent a text this morning telling me he had found a lost puppy. It had been at a property for a few days and the managers had contacted the pound to come pick him up. We decided he would be a perfect match for Raegen...
~~
Let me at him!

Love at first sight...

For me?

For me?

Wait big guy! You can't go over there!


I will need you to go that way, please.


Umm...I said follow me.


Give me five, up high...


and down low, too slow!

Isn't this fun?


Hugs and...


kisses!!


That was WET!


What are you doing?


Helloooo?


I need a break.


"Hey! Hey! HEY!!!"

3 comments:

Kari said...

Aww! Congratulations, and I am sorry! ha ha
He looks so happy to have a puppy!! I love the "down low, too slow" caption...hilarious! Have you guys named the puppy yet!? I don't think I saw a name.

The Wallace Family said...

I love this post! Every boy needs a dog! The pictures are wonderful.

Hautemama said...

That is the cutest puppy! In a couple of months, you won't know what you did without him!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?