Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Story Time & A Sweet Surprise

Monday Raegen and I headed to story time at the local library. Let me tell you, it was FABULOUSO!!! I am always nervous about trying new things or going to unfamiliar places by myself, but it was well worth it. Before we even opened the door to the "children's room" Raegen was squealing with delight and ran right in. Thankfully there were a few familiar faces for me so I didn't feel completely alone.
It was a lot of fun for us both and I plan on making it part of our weekly routine. I have fond memories of going to the library with my Grandmother Richardson and I would love for Raegen to have the same.

After story time Raegen and Briton hung out in the book nook. You may remember Briton from this post.




What a lovely surprise! When we returned home, this is what greeted us...

Two beautiful geraniums...

some seeds for our garden...

and tomato plants!!

Does my husband know how to melt my heart or what?? :)

3 comments:

Kari said...

Charlotte LOVES storytime. Now that we have 2 babies, it is harder to get there every week. But I try. We didn't make it today! ha ha.
And, it is the simple things that get me too, it means he is thinking about you!!!

the Fosters said...

Love the blog!! Finally able to see it after I looked the other day and not a picture or post came up!
Glad you guys came over the other night. It was great catching up!
Glad Reagan enjoyed story time, because mine sure don't. Maybe I will try again. Let me know if you go on a thurs or fri!

The Wallace Family said...

What a wonderful surprise from your sweetheart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?