Monday, May 11, 2009

Sean baby turns O-N-E!!!

We celebrated Sean's birthday, on HIS BIRTHDAY! :)
Rarely does it work out that way, but Sean's birthday and birthday party were both on Saturday.
Here are some pics of the party...

April is now 5 months...doesn't she look great?

Mike is 5 months too...

Can't leave out daddy!

Dusty traveled with us this weekend and we were more than pleased with his behavior. He is so gentle with kids, which is a blessing. He was very calm around Annelise, but she wasn't a fan...

Remember me saying it's like I've got the WWF Smackdown in my house?
Here's an explanation {in pictures}...


"Can't you do something?"


"I've got him pinned!! ONE...TWO...THREE...ding-ding-ding-ding!!"

Alyssa had a lot of fun with Dusty too...






I need some help...they said as soon as we get these balloons aired up, we can start the party!

I'm workin' on it cuz!!


"Aunt Rah, no more pics, puh-lease!!"


"Yummo...cake, where have you been all my life?"


another Cricut creation...

Bring on the gifts!



So here's the story...I suggested a group pic, meaning I would take it and not be in the pic. Robby said, "no, no, no! Use your timer and put the camera on my truck." I ran off and left my handy dandy remote, so the self-timer on the camera is all I had to work with. As you can see...I wasn't quick enough.

There are two options on my camera for the self-timer...2sec and 10sec. For the life of me I could not find the 10sec option, so I only had TWO SECONDS to work with! Hello?! I can't even bite into a cookie that fast. Then, three things happened...

One, GENIUS Katie suggests I run to the LEFT side of the group instead of crossing over to the right. Katie, thank you for your common sense...I may need to borrow it again sometime. :) AND TWO, I had everyone take TENSTEPSFORWARDPLEASE!! Finally, THREE, Marc {who owns the same camera I do} moseys on up to show me how it's done...five minutes later we're still at square one, so this was the final pic!! ha!! {I'm thinking I need to ALWAYS have my handy dandy remote!! It makes things so much easier!} :)

2 comments:

Single Mom said...

I love the pictures of you running! I'm laughing! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?