Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Oops


My "in blog life" friend, Kelly,
{yes, Kelly as in Kelly's Korner. No, she does not know she is my "in blog life" friend, but I don't really think that matters. Does it?!}
is always talking about a store near her, appropriately named Oops, where she finds great decor for bargain prices. I was in NWA this weekend and determined to find it. April joined me on my great NWA bargain hunt...
and there was more than a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow!
What's that?
I spy a SONIC!!
Could it get any better?
There was SONIC directly across the road!

As you can see in the above picture, it certainly wasn't a hole in the wall {as I had expected}.
It was a huge warehouse jam packed with closeout specials. We didn't even get to cover half the store, so I'm anxiously awaiting my next trip.
We were there long enough for me to spy these candle holders though...
marked .65 cents each!
A little spray paint and these babies will be perfect!
Oops.

I thought we were headed to the house.
Seems someone else had other plans and stacked my freshly painted candle holders like a tower of blocks...

He was very upset and confused and will likely not play with mama's blocks again.
A little baby oil and that paint came right off.
Poor Raegen.

4 comments:

Kari said...

Aww! That is pitiful!
That is so great that you found it! and with a sonic so close!? AWESOME! I love those candle "blocks"!

Hautemama said...

That one little tear that's just about to fall kills me! So sad...it would be really hard to get onto a sweetie like that.

Unknown said...

i LOVE the store "Oops"!!! isn't it great! i got all the stuff to make my christmas wreath there this past year. total cost was like 10 bucks! loved it!

Laura said...

That little face just kills me! Poor thing! Bless his heart! I saw your tweets about the painting mishap and I thought, "what in the world is she doing?" And now I know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?