Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's a girl! It's a girl!! IT IS A GIRL!!!

My brother and sister-in-law found out yesterday that they are having a GIRL!!
She's due to arrive in early November.
I think Madisyn will be the most excited. I wasn't there when her mama gave her the good news, but I'm sure she squealed with delight.
She'll be a big help for us...letting us know what little girls
like,
need,
and WANT!!! :)
With five boys running around, I think we've got that gender covered, but girls are a whole new ballgame. A lot has changed since Madisyn was a baby {EIGHT years!!}, but we'll figure it out! :)
Here are some ultrasound pics from yesterday.

Introducing Isabelle {Izzy} Grace Richardson
{she and Madisyn will even share the same middle name so I think they'll be close from the start!}

Isn't she pretty?

Congrats Justin and Kristen!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

She's got the CUTEST nose!!

Nic said...

Ok, Don't think I'm a total crazy, but Megan told be about your blog. It was great to have you guys at church!! And yes we got our FREE rootbeer floats too =)

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is Megan, also from HPBC and we were so glad that you guys joined us tonight! We'd love to see you Sunday for our Sunday School class at 9:45! That is so funny that I first saw your blog from Rachel's blog. I miss Rachel so much and used to love working w/ her! It was great to meet you guys! Hope to see you again! ~Megan

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?