Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sean Stops By

A few weeks ago cousin Sean stopped by on his way to visit Grandpa.
Billy caught the boys being buddies on the couch and snapped a few pictures.


"This guy is hilarious mama. Can we keep him?"

It was nice to see Sean, Aunt Bridget, and Grandma. We'll be seeing them all again over the next few weeks. Our family is scattered north and east across Arkansas, but we manage to see them all on a regular basis. If we all lived closer we'd probably never see each other!

3 comments:

Nic said...

Cute Pictures! Just wanted to stop by and tell you that Sunday night we are having a "Family Night" Potluck at 5:30pm and Games directed by Pastor Gary. Hope ya'll can make it. We would love to have ya =)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny b/c I was going to stop by & tell you about the Potluck Supper & Family night on Sun. @ 5:30. I just found out about it tonight, lol! Hope y'all can make it! You beat me Nicole! ;O)

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Precious!! So stinkin' cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?