Friday, July 10, 2009

10 little monkeys...

Raegen and I had our first experience with playgroup on Thursday. I've been wanting to get him in a playgroup for sometime, but didn't know how to go about finding one. Well the Lord just laid this opportunity right in my lap, turns out there is a playgroup at our new church we just joined. How much better could it be?
If you follow me on Twitter or are a Facebook friend, you may have noticed my updates regarding playgroup yesterday. We were a little late, but ended up being the first ones there! So, at first I was concerned they had cancelled due to lack of interest, but they were all just late too! :)

Raegen, ever the social child he is, jumped right in and had a good time.
There were a few his age...

but the majority were older...


That didn't bother him a bit...mostly because he thinks he's a big kid too!


After we finished with playgroup we headed to the library to see a few zoo animals.


We were late so we had to sit in the back and Raegen seemed more interested in getting the attention of his storytime teacher, Miss Ann. He kept saying her name and waving, but she never did notice. It was so cute.


Afterwards the children were allowed to pet the "non-meat-eating" animals. :)
Raegen enjoyed sticking his finger in the opossum's ear
and tried very hard to stick his finger in its mouth too!


He wasn't sure what to think of the tortoise (they live on land; turtles live in water).

After library time we headed to Ms. Kib's for some R&R! We've got some work being done at the house and it's not a very restful place right now. I'm anxious for it to be over, but I expect it will be another week. We'll probably make a habit of spending nap time at Ms. Kib's! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?