Thursday, August 13, 2009

How I Spend My Days {lately}

Amber's usual sitter has been out of town the past few weeks so Raegen and I have had the pleasure of entertaining cousin Ashlyn. They play extremely well together and it humors me to watch Ashlyn start to fuss and then break out in giggles when she sees Raegen. I think Raegen likes Ashlyn so much because, with the exception of Owen, she's the only cousin that looks related!! All the others are blonde and blue eyed....on mine AND Billy's side!
"We like to take pictures"

"Hey, why is she touching my knee!?"

"It's okay, I forgive you"


"Easy girl, it's not time to wrestle!"


Nana was here one morning and went on our daily walk with us. Of course it wasn't so much of a walk as it was a "Raegen, get back on the road.....Raegen, hurry up....Raegen, we'll look at the water on our way back..."
Nonetheless, Ashlyn was VERY entertained by it all.


"Nana, are you sure you want him to push??"


"Now this is what I call a free ride!"


"The joke's on him...not sure why he's so excited...all I can do is stand here!! Haha!"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?