Monday, September 21, 2009

17 weeks, here we are...spare tire and all!

Raegen and I met Aunt Amber and Ashlyn for lunch today. After we stuffed ourselves full, I asked Amber to take my 17 week pic. It seems within the past few days the baby has decided to make itself known...I've been feeling the baby kicking and as you can see in the below picture, I've acquired my spare tire.


There's no chance of "sucking it in" {ha!}, but a quick clothing adjustment produces a different result. :)
I thought I should be honest and include both pictures!
As we all know pictures don't lie!!
This picture is from week 16 of my pregnancy with Raegen.
Until I pulled up this picture, I had forgotten my spare tire made itself known that early in my pregnancy with him. Though I do have to admit I wouldn't have a chance at fitting in that dress now!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?