Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Calling all green thumbs!

In the spring I got some seed packets from church and when early summer rolled around I planted them...but I threw away the seed packets!
{or at least forgot where I stored them!}
Can anyone tell me the name of the following flower?

It took quite a while to produce a bloom...
for the longest time it looked like a big ugly weed...
but I think these flowers are gorgeous...

and
HUGE!!
I also planted these caladiums from seed.


Had I known they would be so big and beautiful I would have placed them on the south side of the house so I could see them every day. I have not watered or cared for either of these plants all summer {though we have had a wet summer}. The packets said "full sun" so I planted them on the west side of the house and they get plenty 'o sun every day.
If you're more of a black thumb gardener, these plants are for YOU! :)
And potato vine, of course, love that stuff!!
So, can anyone help a pregnant girl out?
I'd love to make sure I plant more of those flowers next summer.
Got a name for me?? :)
Mom?
Dad?
Anyone?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?