Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Every good and perfect party has a tractor...

Over the weekend we attended a joint birthday party for two of Raegen's new friends. They are brothers with very close birthdays...reminds me of Stacy and Justin, who are three years and one day apart.
Raegen spotted this pedal tractor as soon as we arrived. I don't think another soul touched it while we were there! He also managed to sweet talk nearly every child and adult present into pushing him around. And by sweet talk I do mean the phrase
"Push me!!"
was used generously.

It was a B-eautiful day!
The weather was perfect and the sun was shining.
There were plenty of trucks, tractors, and swings to share!

And even better, a real tractor arrived to give the kiddos a real hayride!




"Where there is hay, children will throw it at one another."



Several adults went along for the ride too...we kept to the paved roads thankfully! :)


Cake, ice cream, and pinata time followed the hayride.


Raegen skipped on the cake and ice cream so he could get in the "zone" for pinata time.
YOU!


WILL!


PAY!!!!




This is my friend Jessica that invited us to the party for her boys. She is also expecting.
She is somewhere between four and six weeks ahead of me...they keep changing her due date! :) I am so glad that God has placed her in my path. It has been great fun getting to know her and a relief to find someone with similar beliefs, ideas, and convictions. I look forward to sharing many more playdates and parties with her and her family.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?