Wednesday, September 9, 2009

You scream, I scream, we all scream for Ice Cream!!

{more pics from the iPhone vault!}
Back in June I spotted an
itty
bitty
adorable
ice cream cone
at a McDonald's in the eastern part of the state. Perfect for itty bitty hands and mothers that watch their children's sugar intake. ;) ;)
Billy wanted to go to RedBox and rent a movie one night and I suggested we all tag along and enjoy an icecream cone from the Golden Arches. I was so excited for Raegen to get a cone of his very own and knew it would fit perfectly in those itty bitty hands.
But it seems the itty bitty cones are not served at all Mickey D's and instead of an itty bitty baby cone, he got a big daddy
"I just went from a boy to a man"
cone.

The above picture was taken seconds before the ice cream fell out of the cone and onto the little king's lap, resulting in ear piercing shrieks and crocidile tears.
{and lots of "what did you just do to your child?!" stares}
Nothing a little more ice cream couldn't cure.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?