Tuesday, October 6, 2009

19 weeks

I'm officially 19 weeks.
It's going by so fast {it helps when you keep it a secret for sooo long...haha!}. Billy took this picture at the hospital yesterday while we were waiting on baby Jonathan to make his debut.

I love how Raegen had to stand just like mama!
If you haven't voted yet, do so soon! Do you think we'll have a boy or a girl? I tried to make it super simple...no logging in, no trivia questions, just simply click "boy" or "girl" on the poll to the right of the screen. {over and up, do you see it??}
I wasn't going to check the results until the poll closes on Friday, but yesterday morning when I saw there were five votes Billy said it would be fun to see how the votes change. Poor guy, he was quite disappointed when there were 4 votes girl and 1 vote boy!! haha...he thinks you're all being terribly mean and doesn't understand why you would want to torture such a kind person like himself!!! :)
He just may be getting all worked up over nothing! We soon shall see...

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?