Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

I have many fond memories of Thanksgiving dinner.
It was always a very formal event at our house.

circa 1988


We would spend time setting the table...
polishing the silver...
filling the family crest glasses at each setting...
and occassionally, using the "real" china.
My greatest worry on Thanksgiving day was hoping I didn't break my Grandmother's china, not whether I would eat or not.


I have many things to be thankful for.
"God has been good, so good, I have been blessed."
I have a happy, healthy, wonderful family,
a Pastor that stands on God's word,
a loving church,
better health than most people could hope for,
and a country where men and women stand in my place to protect my freedom.
"God has been good, so good, I have been blessed."

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?