Friday, November 20, 2009

It's Izzy!!

With Raegen all better we headed over to meet our newest addition to the family...
IZZY!


And even though she's already two weeks old, she's TINY!!!
My. oh. my. what an itty bitty little girl!
I had heard she was very small, but 7lb 4oz just doesn't scream "this baby is teeny tiny".
Isn't she pretty?


Maybe this picture will put things in perspective.
Raegen and I took her a gift...some little, itty bitty size 1 fancy pants that I had Stacy put a Hog design on. Yes, I saw that Harper got a pair on Kelly's Korner and just HAD to have them for baby Izzy!! :)
These are size 1 fancy pants...the smallest size available...and they're huge next to her!

She was a sweet little baby for our entire visit...


Raegen likes her a lot too.
Can I

touch

her head?


Uncle Justin came home from work for lunch so we got to see him too.
I'm guessing this is a new trend his baby girl's presence has sparked. ;)
Aunt Kristen is enjoying her role as a new mama and is having a great recovery. We are excited to spend this holiday season with a new little bundle of joy.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?