Friday, November 20, 2009

"I'm going to Disney World!"

Okay, so maybe we didn't go to Disney World, but we did go to Downtown Disney.
Close enough.
Well, close enough to entertain a two year old that doesn't know what he's missing out on! :)
After we had exhausted our two days of Sea World, we hit up Disney Quest just like we did in '06. Seems our memory is failing though...we arrived around 9a.m., but the five-story indoor arcade doesn't open 'til 11:30a.m.!
oops.
Good thing Downtown Disney Marketplace has stores that open at a decent hour! :) We just headed down there for a few hours and Raegen was none the wiser.
He enjoyed playing with the Legos at the Lego store...

I'm always amazed at what people are able to create with a tiny plastic toy!

This looks familiar...


:)

Nothing can make this boy happier than a choo-choo train!


We even found a little splash park...


"I'll take a drink!"


It was at this point that daddy said,
"Enough's enough! The boy's gonna get soaked!" :)


Eventually 11:30a.m. rolled around and it was time for some arcade fun! We started our journey on the first floor with the Virtual Jungle Cruise. Raegen had to sit in the bottom of the raft so he didn't have the best view, but he enjoyed it overall.


Looks like dad's the only one enjoying this game...


and maybe this one too! :)


Eventually we made it to the floor with games designed specifically for Raegen's age.
His favorite game was this bowling game...

"Where'd the ball go?"



And of course he was right at home with the basketball game!


He was right at home too! :)


I even enjoyed a little air hockey and Guitar Hero with my little king.


That evening we watched the nightly fireworks display...


though if you blinked you would miss it! It lasted five minutes, tops!
Guess those $14 parking spaces at Disney don't fund the fireworks display. ;)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?