Friday, November 20, 2009

Prego Picks: Edition 6

Have ya heard the word?
I'm going au naturel.
That's right, after my birth with Raegen I knew if given a "do-over",
I'd "do-it-over differently!" :)
I've had several friends, and even my sister, take the natural route...
and several have had their babies at home! {I wish!}
In preparation for my natural delivery, I've been reading a lot of good books
and
Billy and I are attending a Bradley Birthing Class.
The Bradley class is beneficial to all expectant mothers,
not just those that wish to go the natural route.
To find out more, click here.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?