Thursday, January 28, 2010

Long live black paint!!!

You may recall when I showed you the office/playroom redo here {can you believe I've already "redone" the "redo"?...expect that post soon too!}, that I neglected to focus on the bookshelf in that room. It's a wonderful custom built bookshelf that was a wedding gift from Billy's pastor. However, as you can see in the below picture, it has become cluttered with numerous books, Bibles, and other literature. It really stuck out like a sore thumb, so...

I took everything off
{and may or may not have made pile upon pile of books in the closet of the office/playroom...
"Daddy! Please come quick and help me build my closet shelves!!"},
moved it to my craft room,
and....

Painted it black!
{I couldn't let that gallon of black cabinet paint go to waste! ;)}

I love it, I love it,
I LOVE IT!!!
The other furniture in my craft room is black so it looks great in there. I plan on filling it with my "craft" supplies...ribbon, thread, paints, brushes, etc.
All the colors will look great against the black background.
Expect a "completed project" post soon as I want it
D.O.N.E.
before baby "Bojay" arrives! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?