Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cankle Conundrum

On Sunday I noticed my feet and legs swelling. It was quite comical and I shared my cankle news with the "guys". After they picked their jaws up off the floor, Taco offered to get me a bucket of ice water to soak them in. :)
Since Raegen was with his Grandparents on Monday, I treated myself to a spa pedicure.
Oooooh, ahhhh....

notice my left cankle is larger than the right?
Tuesday was full of doctor appointments and errands...my poor husband has been begging for more macaroni!! :) I ran by Sam's before my last appointment of the day and I do believe it was the straw that broke the camel's back. My ankles actually looked decent yesterday morning, but by the time I got done at Sam's I wasn't sure if I'd be able to wear my shoes OUT of the store {and I had on sandals!}! ha!
I had a great report at the doc's office...perfect blood pressure and no protein in my "sample". So, it's no more than general end of pregnancy woes I suppose. My doc assured me there is an ankle still in there...somewhere... ;) If you look hard enough in the next picture, you still won't find it. haha.

Today my day will consist of lying on my left side, soaking my feet in Epsom salt, and drinking plenty of water. Any other suggestions?


My church threw me a wonderful shower last night {pics to come later} and when I got home I was literally wiped out. I'm not one to sit down and do nothing, but last night I didn't have an option...my body couldn't take any more! :)


So we all got a couch and just vegged out in front of the TV.

I'm glad I finished the laundry, including washing and replacing all my baby gear fabrics{carseat, bassinet, bouncy seat, etc.}, and grocery shopping yesterday. I have plenty more I would like to do, but I REALLY don't want to experience last night's pain again, so I think I'll just keep my piggies propped up today! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?