Monday, February 8, 2010

Thirty-seven...I think we're getting somewhere...

Baby Lynden is now 37 weeks and continuing to grow. I had an OB appointment scheduled for this afternoon, but judging from the two inches of snow on the ground this morning and the sleet that's continuing to fall, it will have to be rescheduled!! :)
I put that snowman sweater on the little king yesterday with no idea our area had a chance of winter weather. I will definitely get out and take some pictures to share, but right now it's still too early and cold! ha.
There's nothing like a baby on the way to motivate me to get my rear in gear. I've been busy, busy, busy finishing projects I've had on my to-do list for weeks {okay, months!}. Saturday morning was spent hemming some maternity pants that I've been wearing for two or three months with safety pins in them! Yes, I finally hemmed them and expect to wear them for a mere five or six weeks more. I'm embarrassed to admit I have a degree in FACS and yet I was too lazy to properly hem my pants. Can I use "pregnancy" as an excuse for that too? ;)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?