Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baby Buys: Edition 4 - Cover that bum

I'm sure you expected this sooner or later. ;)

I'm quite the fan of cloth dipes and wipes.
They're not just economical, they're ADORABLE!
Cloth dipes and wipes are probably the BEST baby investment you could make. They will save you money in the short run and can make you money in the long run! :) {you can easily resell your cloth dipes...can't do that with disposable! ;)}
"new" newborn in wool cover

You ask, "why would anyone use cloth diapers?"
To be fashionable, no less! :)
5wk old in Monkey Doodlez

I've got two converts and counting
{three if I get to count Kibs, but I'm pretty sure her cloth diaper road
was paved well before she met the likes of me ;)}...
you could be next!

Lynden's stash of prefold diapers and covers is ready and waiting!!
{hint, hint, Lynden!! :)}
Go here to read my post

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?