Sunday, March 7, 2010

We're going to STATE!!! {Well, maybe not "we"...}

Because Lynden and I were feeling so good, we loaded up the family and moved to Beverly headed to NWA for the 7A Basketball Tournament.
Had I been in active labor, we would not have gone...I promise!! What's a girl to do? Just sit around and twiddle my thumbs until Lynden decides to arrive?
We met the Fason's at the game and we were ready for some BALL!!

Check out this student section! They're amazing!

That's our boy!

Raegen had a great time...he ate...

and ate...
{that's our friend that traveled with us sitting next to Raegen}

and played!


The guys did a great job Friday evening,

and WON!!

Saturday's game started at 7:30p.m.

Our boys came out fast and furious.

Surprisingly it was a close game and at half-time I just wasn't sure how it would turn out.

Raegen's favorite saying of the moment...
"Dunk it, Colt!"

On Saturday Raegen also ate...

and ate...

and played!!


Our boys were tied when the game ended and went into overtime.
With a student section like this, how can you NOT win?! :)

And win we did!!!
Despite some TERRIBLE calls!

Now we're headed to state!!!
WOOHOO!!!
Dearest Lynden,
We are so eagerly awaiting your arrival, but if you so choose to wait until AFTER our boys win the 7A State Championship next weekend, there would be no hard feelings. :) We've waited 41 weeks to meet you, what's another week?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?