Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fason Fan

We had our last home basketball game of the season last Friday...sniff, sniff...what will we do for entertainment now?!

Our Fason baller has had a great season and it's looking like he'll have an excellent senior year.
Raegen and Rebekah had fun cheering on their fave player...
Next year little Lynden will be part of their Fason Fan Club. ;)
Poor kid, he's so camera shy...

I have less and less lap to hold my little king...I just grab his belt loops and hold on! :)


Discussing the game, I'm sure...


A meeting of the minds...


Woohoo! We won!


Now we're headed to our first tournament round THIS weekend.


We'll be there to cheer on our fave player {unless little Lynden makes his debut}, and I hope my feet look better than this!


Christopher is still banking on me having Lynden on Wednesday {3/3}, coming home Thursday {3/4}, and making it to the state tournament next weekend {3/13}...
Ummmm...new baby + public place...no thank you! :) "Maybe" I'll go if I'm still preggars, but no promises.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?