Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hey! Batter, batter, batter!

I finally made it to one of Jordon's baseball games this year {B's been to a few, but with the pregnancy and then newborn, I just hadn't made it}.
Sadly, it was his last.
As in, his very last.
Ever.
Aunt April and Brody were able to go with us.
They were in town for Uncle Mike to play in a golf tourney with B.


Mrs. Amanda meeting baby Lynden for the first time...
Of course I asked her how much she could bench before she picked him up.

Now THAT is a lens. and a weapon.


Our boy getting a hit!



Jordon is staying close to home for college so hopefully he can teach the little king a thing or two about baseball.


Hannah is such a remarkable young lady. It's always refreshing to see someone her age that is faithful to church and ready and willing to serve God. So proud of her and the stand she is taking in her life and at school.


And Jordon too...it will be fun to see the Lord's plan for his life. He's such a good boy and a wonderful buddy to Raegen. Whenever he's been absent from his Sunday visits to our house he always tells Raegen how much he's missed him. And I can tell he's sincere...pretty sure he gets that from his daddy!


These boys were tuckered out by the time we got home!
It's hard work watching other people run and sweat! ;)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?