Wednesday, June 23, 2010

101

Not degrees.
Children.
Yes, we had 101 CHILDREN at VBS last night!!

It's Bronco Billy!!


The boys were determined to outgive the girls Tuesday night!


And they did!!


They just might be a little competitive.


The older boys are making rabbit traps...


I'm anxious to see what the preschoolers are making.
On the way to church I was reminding Raegen to be kind to his teachers...

Mrs. Cindy, Mrs. Kim, Miss Kilmeny...
Raegen, "It's not 'Miss' Kilmeny, mom. It's Kilmeny."
"Yes, Raegen, it IS Miss Kilmeny."
Raegen, "It is not Sir Kilmeny.
She is not a sir.
My daddy is a sir.
He is a boy."
"Yes, Raegen. You are correct."

Each night the skit is tied into the lesson the kids heard during class. Tonight the wandering cowboys were searching for cows to brand...


Bronco Billy had to set them on the right path, but invited them to join us at VBS.

Maybe they'll stick around to hear the good news Wednesday evening...

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?