Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I am blessed with a wonderful father. As a child, I always thought he was the smartest and strongest man in the world...and I still do. If you need to know something, he's got your answer. {If you need to borrow a tool, he's got ten to choose from...if not more! (Ten of EACH kind, that is)} I'm so glad he got to come help me with the boys after Lynden was born. He drove me to doctor's appointments, fixed me three square meals a day, and was willing to do anything I asked...and many things I didn't {like folding my sheets! He even ordered Billy to help!! ha}. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful dad and my boys have a Grandfather {something I never had}.
In fact, my boys are so fortunate, they have TWO Grandfathers.
And even better,
something I could have never dreamed they would experience,
they have a GREAT Grandfather!
And even more special, they have this wonderful man for a daddy...
this picture was taken THE day {THE morning of the DAY} Billy became a daddy of TWO!
He IS the spiritual leader in our home {an answered prayer}, a very hard worker {hello SAHM I am!}, and King of one-liners {I've learned to roll with the punches}. Thank you to all the men, preachers, and friends that helped shape his life because my children and I have a TREASURE.
Happy Father's Day B!!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?