Friday, August 13, 2010

Little Miss Gracie Dove

SHE'S HERE!!!

Miss Gracie Dove {Billy's sister's new baby girl}
was born Saturday evening.


We got word early Saturday morning that Gracie wanted to come out and play so we packed our bags and hit the road! headed to church for the final day of the youth conference {because we all know there's nothing fast about labor!}


And sure enough, fifteen hours later Miss Gracie was taken by section weighing a whooping
NINE pounds, EIGHT ounces
YES, nine and a half pounds of pure joy!
21.25" long
with LOTS of sandy blonde hair
In other news...
Only Uncle Robby can turn this...


into this...

in five minutes flat.
HA!
We were JUST discussing how many of the nieces and nephews Uncle Robby has injured when,
well...the picture speaks for itself. We need to add another tally mark.
I think his motto is:
Get tough!
;)
So very thankful for another healthy, happy addition to our family.
Words of advice, Gracie...
get tough!
{when Uncle Robby is near}

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?