Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We've learned a thing or two...

about traveling with kids.
Hungry kids make for poor travelers.
So, now we break up the drive to Billy's parents home with a stop at a small town cafe.

It's just a little hole in the wall, but it has a lot of charm...


and GREAT food!


It takes us longer to get where we're going,
but everyone's happier when we get there!!


It was a lot of fun going to visit everyone. It was Lynden's first trip and technically our first trip since last October {when we came for the yearly town festival}. We made a short trip at Christmas, but didn't get a chance to "make our rounds" to see everyone.

Raegen and Lynden made themselves comfortable while we visited with Billy's former Pastor and his wife. It's always nice to have friends that make you feel at home.


At the time of our visit, Pawpaw was living the life of a bachelor {Nana was in California} so we took him out to eat. Raegen made sure everyone in the restaurant knew his name before we left!
And Lynden just sat back and relaxed!


I made sure we got some pics with Pawpaw before we said our goodbye's
What's with the "ants in my pants" pose?

Is this something the kids teach each other?
"Hey, wanna drive your mom crazy?!
Pose like THIS!"


Thankfully, I get a good one every now and then. ;)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?