Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Chickens and pigs and goats, oh my!

It's a fair ride!
That's the theme for this year's county fair.
We headed downtown on Tuesday to watch the parade and kick-off the start to the county fair.


And by {we} I mean my two boys and our buddies...

This was Lynden's first fair parade. He fell asleep in my lap and then just as things started, he woke up!


The fave part of the parade?
The tractors, of course!


The scariest part of the parade?
This float!



My little drummer boy couldn't keep his hands still when the bands marched by. There were about five that participated so he got lots of practice keeping up with the beat.

What's a parade without a gangsta car?

And there's never anything as exciting as horses! It's a good thing they're always last! ;)


Later that evening after B made it home we headed down to the fair...


A lot of the kids from church are involved in 4-H and have animals at the fair so the kids got the VIP treatment...




By the time we finished looking at all the animals and took a stroll through the new exhibit hall {and stopped to talk to everyone and their brother, of course! it's kind of like going to WM, you run into everyone you know}, it was time to go home and get in bed. We have family coming in this weekend though so hopefully we can make it back and enjoy some of this...

and maybe a little of this!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?