Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fun at the fair {soooo late!}

{finally... my state fairs pics...}
We went to the State Fair on Kid's Day and 9-11a.m. all the kiddie rides were free.

So...

we

rode

EVERY

ride

there

was
to
ride!!!
And then some! Raegen was so excited to ride this frog...
until he was no longer excited to ride the frog {which really didn't take that long}.
But he had fun despite the terror...with his partner in riding crime, Mimi.
Dad and Lynden would often go stand in line for us while Raegen and Mimi were on a ride, so that when they got off they could almost get on another immediately! It was a great plan because there were THOUSANDS of kids there!!

Calling the Hogs on the bus...


soooo glad Mimi rode with him because I would NOT have like this.


It was two hours


of non-stop


riding fun!!


But I think this was his favorite. Though he {could have} almost gotten thrown off before it started just for teaching the other kids to stand up!!

His face,


says it all!
FUN!!


And of course, what would a trip to the State Fair be without a trip down the SUPER SLIDE!!!


I LOVE that thing!


Lynden's first ride at the State Fair...


sooooo much fun!


Clearly, dad is having a blast!
"Keeper of the strollers"


Stacy and the kids arrived just in time to join in on the fun...

and Mimi too!


Now this...is just insane!
{not for me.}


With no more free rides to be had, it was on to the Hall of Industry for some free goods!!
ha
Raegen found his own way to milk the cow...
{sometimes you have to make your own line}


He LOVED driving the combine at the Farm Bureau exhibit {one of our faves}.


It was the perfect place for Lynden to catch some zzzz's.


The Game and Fish exhibit is always a must see as well...


They had some fun animal tracks for the kids to ID.


And this....was just a tad creepy.

{a few people walked up behind me while I was taking the picture and gasped because they thought it was a REAL baby...I don't blame them!}
A few group pics...


What's cuter than a bucketful of grandkids??

Our FAVE stop of all time is the FFA Barn. This year they had a few pigs that gave birth, so they little piglets were just HOURS old...

I thought they would be smaller...that poor mama pig!


As we were heading out to leave we ran into some good friends from church. They were there showing animals for 4-H.
Another great year at the State Fair!!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?