Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lynden Rucker - 7 months

Lynden Rucker,
you are now SEVEN months old!
{time flies when you're having fun, and we're having a BLAST!}

You now weigh 20lb 12.2oz {just a hair from the 90th percentile},
you've gained TEN pounds in your seven months!

Your head is now 45.5cm and you're 27.25" long {50th percentile}.


You are now eating baby food twice a day and nursing 5-7 times a day. You have nights that you go to sleep at 9p.m. and wake up at 7:30a.m. and then you have nights where you wake up every two hours. Sometimes you just want to be held and sometimes you want to eat. You are very inconsistent!! ;)


One thing that is consistent is your smile! You are known as the "smiley" baby at church and you just jabber, jabber, JABBER!!! You still just have two teeth. If you gave that jaw a rest a few more teeth might pop up!

You've started rocking some on your hands and knees, but haven't figured out how to go anywhere with that. :) You light up when Raegen enters the room and he's the best at calming you when you're fussy in the car. He sings to you and you stare at him in awe.
You are starting to enjoy storytime at the library more and more. We go twice a week, one day it's just the two of us and the other day all three of us go. We also take brother to school and pick him up from school twice a week. AND we usually participate in playgroup once a week as well!! So you're one busy baby. I'm so happy you've been so healthy and well. It's getting to be the "sickly" part of the year and I'm glad you've got such a good immune system!! I anticipate Raegen bringing home a few "things" from preschool, if you know what I mean!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?