Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Birthday Parade

We have a LOT of birthdays to celebrate in about a two week span from Oct. 30 to Nov. 12. Little Izzy celebrated her first birthday early and we were able to sing happy birthday to both her and Tyler on the same day. Here are a few pics from her party:


"Gimme some cake!!"


The birthday girl in all her walking glory.
{Raegen was doing his best to talk everyone into playing with him...he succeeded!}


The birthday buddy and babe.


Raegen was a perfect little gentleman and sat patiently as Izzy opened her gifts. Notice he has a death grip on that red ball though!! ;)


Now Henry's not the lone one year old in the family. :)



Izzy didn't hesitate one bit...she dug right in!
{I love how Raegen is checking out all the new toys in the background!}


"This is my Uncle Justin!!! I'm teaching him how to grin like a big boy!"


The two girl grandkids...for now!! Mary Claire will be here before we can say "Christmas"!!


Griffin is a little ham.


All the grandkids...


Me and my boys...


Afterwards we headed to Mimi and Granddaddy's so Lynden could take a quick nap, then it was homeward bound for Fall Festival at church...

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?