Friday, January 28, 2011

He's a baller!

A few months ago our playgroup had a "preschool PE" class and Raegen LOVED it! He enrolled in the TOT program shortly after and now has weekly practice every Monday. He LOVES the program and his coach!! I think it's safe to say the feeling is mutual and Coach is always bragging on how well Raegen can handle the ball.
Well, last Friday he got to show off his skills to a packed house...

There were no assigned "spots" on the court so I tried to "coach" him to go to the VERY FRONT!!!! but I failed miserably...as you can see below, he was on the very LAST row!!

I was so sad. There will be another performance in May so I've got five months to "train" him. ha
He did such a great job {despite being on the back row} and I know I looked like a crazy momma because I was taking pics with my DSLR, iPhone, AND recording with my Canon camcorder!!!
My parents were able to make it to the exhibition as well as a LOT of our friends that love Raegen like family. He was so excited to have his own "fan club". ;)


Mom and Dad enjoyed watching Raegen perform, but they also REALLY enjoyed watching our little baller "Colt 45" play. {Colt got to watch Raegen's performance too!!}


There were so many people that came to support Raegen and we are so very thankful.
If you missed it, mark your calendars for MAY because he'll perform again...it will be a FORTY-FIVE minute show!!
I'm so proud of him and the dedication he has to practicing. In fact, it's {sadly} more often than not that I "hide" his ball because he's driving me crazy with all the {bouncy, bouncy, BOUNCY!!!} practicing! It's quite impressive for a three {almost four} year old.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?