Saturday, January 15, 2011

I need your help friends!!!

TWO things:
Numero Uno: Union Pacific is letting US!! {the people} vote for our favorite steam engine route. WE get to tell it where to go and YOU WANT IT TO COME TO ARKANSAS!!!! I know you do. Remember when my boys got to see it last year, here and again HERE!! Please vote! You can vote once a day until voting closes. Arkansas was in first place yesterday, but we've dropped to second. Do you really want to see a grown girl cry?! {The answer is no. It's quite ugly.} You can click the above link {Union Pacific banner at the top of the screen} to vote or you can click this link: http://x.up.com/40270 to vote.

You will be asked to give your email address, your first name, and a screen name. VERY SIMPLE!! You will then be sent an email to your inbox for you to verify your email address. They're just trying to prevent spam. So, simply check your email and click on the link they send you. Once your email is verified, your vote counts!!! And then you can vote EVERY DAY until voting closes!! YAY!!!! Thank you my friends. ;) My boys will LOVE seeing the steam engine again.

Numero Dos: Back by popular demand...the baby poll!! Do you think baby #3 will be another precious boy or a sweet little girl? I have added a poll to the top of my blog {just under the Union Pacific banner}. Please vote only once. ;) Voting will close Monday, January 17th at 1:30 p.m. because THAT'S WHEN WE FIND OUT IF WE'RE HAVING A BOY OR A GIRL!!!!

Gut feeling? Well, it just seems "natural" to have another boy so that's what I feel like we'll have. We have all the boy toys and boy clothes {well, except for the infant boy clothes through size 6 months. Yes, I REALLY thought we were DONE {stick a fork in me D.O.N.E.!!} so I gave away ALL of Lynden's baby clothes through six months. Seriously.} haha So, the baby will not have anything to wear until six months of age and then it will be all boy clothes so it just makes sense to have another boy. ;)

On the other hand, because I feel that way, I almost feel like it will be a girl!! haha Now, my family says "girl" because that's what they WANT! But I'm not really sure if that's what they really feel I'm going to have...they said the same thing about Lynden and he's very much a boy!

I have had no dreams like I did with Raegen and this has been a very mild pregnancy, very similar to Raegen's. So....what do you think? Go vote! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?