Friday, January 14, 2011

The Country's Best Yogurt!!

Today our playgroup toured TCBY and Subway!! It was a YUMMY for our tummy time! The kids got to go behind the counter and into the back room to see all the stock and take a tour of the walk-in freezer!

They also put on a pair of gloves and made their own sandwich!

ham, cheese, and mayo...so predictable


It was a bit early for lunch, but the kids didn't mind!
Lynden shared a bite or two with Raegen. ;)


The kids ALSO got to pick a flavor of ice cream or soft yogurt and were given a BIG scoop.


I was hoping Raegen would choose the strawberry, but once he saw the rainbow explosion there was no wavering!


It stained his mouth, hands, and clothes!! ha I had a complete lapse in judgment when I let him choose, but it all washes away with soap and water so it's not that big of deal {I keep telling myself}...


Our playgroup is so BIG we split into two groups of fifteen so we wouldn't overwhelm the SUPER nice workers. Kibs and baby J were in the second group...


As were our little arrow friends...


To ease the congestion our group moved on to the sports center in town and let the kids run free!!


When the other group finished up, they joined us as well. There was lots of fun to be had with balls and this parachute...




I always enjoy playgroup and it's so much fun to get to know the other moms. With baby #3 on the way, I'm sure we'll be participating in playgroup for quite a bit longer!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?