Monday, January 10, 2011

Starting the year off right...SNOW!!

YAY for us!! It's a snow day in Arkansas. As we came out of church yesterday morning the temperatures were FRIGID and snow was forecasted for the afternoon. Billy quickly ate lunch and then he was gone to corral his men and start spreading ice melt. Around 4p.m. the snow started coming down and it never let up. :)
So today we have enjoyed it throughly while Billy and his crews are out working {clearing snow from parking lots, sidewalks, etc. from properties}
I bundled the boys up in the Carharts and toboggans.

Lynden didn't stay out long because he and I had a looooong night. I just wanted a few pictures to document his first snow and then it was back in the house for him {but not before Raegen dumped him face first into the snow}. oops. That's what I get for wanting that perfect picture of my boys. A three year old can only man handle an infant for so long!! :)















Oh, what fun it is to play in the snow!!! With these temps we'll probably be enjoying it tomorrow as well!! :) LOVE!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?