Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fancy Who?

Last weekend, Raegen and I attended a Fancy Nancy birthday party for his buddy EK. It was SOOOOO precious!!! My world revolves around dirt, tractors, and basketballs, but I quite enjoyed all the frou-frou!!

Check out this amazing cake!

And the cupcakes...
{I was definitely taking notes on how to glam up a girl's bday bash!!}


There was enough food to feed an army...


There was even PB&J sandwiches for the kids too! {and adults...} I made Raegen eat a small sandwich before I let him have his way with the candy buffet...

Look at that face!!

He was in candy heaven!


There was a HUGE bounce house that he thoroughly enjoyed, but when it was time for candy, play time was OVER!!!


He just sat there and munched on his bag of candy until it was time to open gifts!
I was actually glad that B didn't go to the party...I doubt he would have liked this too much...ha!! Raegen thought it was a great place to eat though. ;)


After we sang the birthday song and cut cake, it was time for GIFTS!!!



This picture cracks me up because Raegen wanted EK to know that gift was from HIM!!!


I made her a princess/superwoman cape!!


Here's my little king modeling it for the camera...


it's reversible...

I scoured the internets for a pattern I really liked {and that appeared EASY!!}...and I finally settled on this tutorial. PERFECT! I LOVE the velcro closure and the sassy collar. {a certain little boy will be getting one for his birthday too!! only it's not hot pink and purple!}
I had a great time with my little king...

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?