Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Raegen - Preschool Month 5

Raegen has now completed FIVE months of preschool! He was more than anxious to return to school after Christmas break...asking nearly EVERY DAY while on break, "when do I get to go back to school?!"

We had a few "sNOw school" days this month...

As well as pajama day at school...
{he REALLY thought that was cool...and now wants a pair of "Cars" house shoes like his buddy at school!!}


The weather has gone from one extreme to the other...nice, balmy, no jacket days...


to "where's my cap and mittens?"...


I do believe this is the LAST day my "not really a 3T, but more like a 4T" little boy will wear THIS 3T outfit...hahaha...


My preggo brain has officially kicked in and though we ALWAYS take our daily school picture WITH our lunchbox, said lunchbox doesn't ALWAYS make it to school with us {any more...}
I had a lot of errands to run the first time it happened so I had to run to the grocery store and Sonic and make up an impromptu lunch. His school is VERY particular about what a lunch MUST include so I couldn't just take him a "Happy Meal". I turned his SONIC bag wrongside out so the other kids {hopefully} wouldn't notice that he was getting a grilled cheese from SONIC! I threw in a chocolate milk, apple sauce, and box of raisins to make his meal complete. There were no complaints so I felt it was a success!! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?