Thursday, March 10, 2011

Billy's Baby: Three Weeks Old

Billy's "house baby" is now three weeks old! Here's the progress from the past week...
Day 15
our stick house...


Day 16

I was so proud of Raegen...he stood here at the edge of the garage while I walked around and took pictures. There were far too many braces that he could have tripped over!
My beloved laundry/craft room...

My FAVE part of the house...the view from the living room...


Day 19
Shingles, HVAC, Electrical, & Plumbing...





Raegen checking out his room...

LOVE this pic of him peeking out his sister's bedroom window!
The living room...

Kitchen and dining...


In the master looking towards the master bath...

My fave spot...




Day 20
rain, RAIN, RAIN!!

Day 21
This was my view when I pulled up on Day 21...cars and trucks EVERYWHERE!
Who was working?
EVERYONE!
Plumber, Electrician, HVAC, Framer {finishing dormer}, AND Roofer!
My WINDOWS!!
{but not my door...wrong one...the glass is a full panel, not half}


My laundry/craft room...the plumber had to fix an "oops"...



My dad and his buddy came to check on the house progress. Here they are in the Jack & Jill bath...
My tub!!!
I'm REALLY hoping I can enjoy this baby BEFORE baby girl arrives!!
It's hard to believe we're this far along already. Michael and Billy are pretty well staying tied with each other on whose house is further along. As of tomorrow {Friday}, Billy will be one day ahead, but on Monday Mike should catch up again!! haha
They are really enjoying the competition {and I'm getting to reap the rewards!}.
WIN-WIN!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?