Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Showering Baby Scarlet

The ladies in our Sunday School class threw a SURPRISE baby shower for baby Scarlet last Saturday. Scarlet will be baby girl number THREE!! The girls' daddy has a good attitude about not having any baby boys...he says he will get to play with the boys when they're old enough to drive, hunt, and fish {and date his pretty daughters!}. ha

{these. cupcakes. were. sooooo. good!!}

Big sister K was a BIG help with opening the gifts...
she kept saying {in her unique two-year-old DEEP voice} "this for baby Scaaaar-let!"


Raegen was there for the party too {Lynden was in the bathroom napping!!} and had no problem using momma to prop him up. ;)


Erin "appeared" to be excited about the baby wrap, but she was probably thinking "Robin is crazy!!" haha {trust me people, once you tie one on, you'll never want to carry your baby any other way...hello, hands free!!}


I gave her a quick tutorial and then she tied one on herself!!
She'll be carrying baby Scarlet papoose style in no time! ;)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sign my Guestbook!

Sugar and Spice or Snakes and Snails?

Poll has closed. It's a BOY!!!

Take the poll located on the right side of the screen. Will we be having another baby boy or a baby girl? What do you think?

If it's any help, I haven't had any dreams {like I did with Raegen, dreaming I was having a boy} and I just don't have that "feeling" with this baby. I did have severe morning sickness that lasted through week 15, quite unlike my mild morning sickness that ended at week 12 with Raegen. That info may help or confuse you more! I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks we're having.


Is baby #3 a boy or a girl?